What is Pure & Clean Disinfectant/Sanitizer?
Pure&Clean® Disinfectant/Sanitizer is made with naturally occurring minerals; contains no harsh chemicals, antibiotics or alcohol; has the lowest toxicity rating; and does not require the use of personal protective equipment or other safety precautions.
- Effective Against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)*
- EPA-Registered (Reg. No. 92108-1-88098)
- Hypochlorous Acid (460 ppm HOCl)
- Ready-To-Use Hospital Disinfectant
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
This is a New Generation Disinfectant formulated using Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) that cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects. Pure&Clean kills all pathogens listed when used in accordance with label instructions. HOCl has shown effectiveness against all tested viruses, enveloped (SARS-CoV-2) and non-enveloped (rhinovirus, rotavirus, poliovirus). The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recent listing also shows that Hypochlorous Acid has been deemed effective for SARS-CoV-2.
It is a virucide, bactericide, germicide, tuberculocide, and antimicrobial agent; kills multiple viruses, yeast, and drug-resistant bacteria – including C.Diff spores, MRSA, and Pseudomonas. It is an effective sanitizer for food contact surfaces and appropriate for daily use. And, Pure&Clean meets AOAC efficacy testing requirements for hospital disinfection and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen guidelines.
The pure& clean® Disinfectant/Sanitizer has been added to the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) register of Products Effective Against Emerging Pathogens (Registration Number: 92108-1-88098). When used in accordance with directions on hard surfaces, Pure & Clean’s Disinfectant/Sanitizer can be against SARS-CoV-2 (the coronavirus that causes COVID-19).
Additional Disinfectant Sanitizer Properties:
- Derived from naturally-occuring salt minerals and ultra-filtered water
- 460 ppm HOCl
- Contains No Phosphates
- Contains No Phosphates
- VOC Free
- No Rinsing Required
This product rapidly breaks down entirely to saltwater. Not harmful to septic and wastewater treatment systems It’s also phosphorous-free and VOC-free.
- Size: Four (4) 1 Gallon Bottles (Ships in one box)
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 13 in
- FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 States on orders $150 or more.
- Weight: 560 oz
- Width: 13 in
- Depth: 13 in
- Height: 13 in
- Description: Effective Against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)*, EPA-Registered (Reg. No. 92108-1-88098), Hypochlorous Acid (460 ppm HOCl), Ready-To-Use Hospital-grade Disinfectant